Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Thankful Treat


Hello friends! Is Thanksgiving really next week?? Already? Well, if you need a quick little thank you gift – today, I’m your girl! :) This is quick AND easy! {Hmmm, I tend to use that term a lot with food…} ;o) Wrap up this snack mix and give it to your favorite teacher, buddy or save it for a fun table snack on Thanksgiving day!


IMG_0270

Here is what you’ll need:

IMG_0277
  • Bugles Chips {A must! They look like little cornucopias!}
  • Fall M & M’s {These may be hard to find since it IS November & most candy around is already red & green – don’t get me on THAT soap box right now!} ;o) Reeses Pieces also makes a good substitute.
  • Candy Corn or Indian Corn {CVS sells candy corn year round! <---- I just learned that!}
  • Clear cups or cute container to put your candy mix in
  • Cellophane and twine (optional) to wrap up your sweet treat!
Once you gather your supplies, you simply mix equal parts of the snack into individual little cups or treat boxes and give to someone you are thankful for!! 


IMG_0270


IMG_0271

Here is how I wrapped up my little treats. I will be giving these to the office staff at my work as a little 'Thanksgiving Thank You.' :)

IMG_0274

I used these printable tags from anna and blue paperie and glued them to the cups. I wrapped each one in cellophane {For some reason I am not gifted when it comes to wrapping in cellophane. Do they give classes on that? lol I know. It’s not that hard. Sigh.} Anyways, I then tied each one with twine and they are ready to go!

See? Easy! ;o) I needed 16 little gifties to give to people at work, so quick, easy {and affordable} is always my kind of project – even though these ladies are worth a million bucks! I am SO thankful for all they do for us teachers, I try to treat them a few times a year! Thanks ladies!! I may even give one of these to my son's teacher! How about you? Who do you have to be thankful for?



Linking up at:
Midweek Fiesta ; tatertots and jello; Homemaker in Heels; Rae Gun Ramblings

5 comments:

www.gallamorewest.com said...

SUPER cute!! I've been trying to think of a cute and EASY treat to give to Sam and Jake's teachers and buddies... I think this is it! Plus I have some cute printables that I'm dying to use, but they don't fit the Smurf-Giving theme so now I can use them. Thanks, Reannah! xo

Amila said...

super easy & cute & a great idea...Found you from 'Link it up Wednesday'....
Appreciate if you join with my event too...
Midweek Fiesta @every Wednesday

Unknown said...

Oh my...this is such a cute idea! I love it!!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

so fun and yummy looking I'd love it if you would add this to my blog party at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

This looks great! What a simple, fun treat. Love Bugles! :-) I am a new Twitter and FB follower from Homemaker in Heels. Vicky from Mess For Less

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...