Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 11 posts of 2011

Hey everyone!! I can't believe 2011 has come and gone! Seriously: Fastest. Year. EVER! I guess that's what happens when the year was good great!! Nothing SUPER life changing happened this year...well, except for some things like my son starting middle school, our first trip to Disney World, becoming an auntie... Yeah, 2011 was good to us! I hope it was for you too!! Oh, and we can't forget about the bloggity blog! What a joy to be following along through all your journeys and have such a wonderful group of readers following mine!

Thank you so much!! 

I thought I'd finish out 2011 with my top 11 blog posts -- chosen by YOU, my lovely readers!! Starting with the 11th most viewed post and finishing with the #1 post of the year! Can you guess which post made #1? Keep reading!!

#11 - Chocolate Peppermint Mug Cake
 {Fresh on the blog and already top 11! You go Peppermint Mug Cake!} ;o)


IMG_0482



#10 – Watermelon Cupcakes
 {Hungry yet?}


DSC00828



#9 – Nursery Room Makeover
 I decorated this nursery for my sister and baby nephew {who live in NY} all via skype and email!

302942_10150379123521414_506926413_9958190_394774249_n



#8 – Free Teacher Appreciation Printable
{Because, who doesn't like free things?}

TeacherAppreciatePrintables



#7 – LEGO Bathroom Makeover 
 {This bathroom went from toddler green frogs to big boy LEGOS. It was my first complete decorating project in my new home!} :o)

Pretty In Paper Shop 004



#6 – Washcloth Cupcakes
 {This is a fun and easy craft to make - perfect for baby showers!}

41220_1601846606581_1248543366_31705371_7042929_n



#5 – S’mores Croissants

DSC01123



#4 – Burlap Wreath {Take one}
{I almost deleted this post; this project didn’t really work out how I envisioned, so I made a different one -- but it still got a lot of hits!}

DSC01368



#3 – Mason Jar  Soap Dispenser

DSC01271



#2 – Budget Kitchen Makeover
{This one is my personal favorite! A lot of love, sweat and tears went into this project, so I’m so glad you all enjoyed it too!} xo

Kitchen remodel


And the #1 post??



{Drumroll please}….




#1 – Ruffled Burlap Wreath!
Thank you so much to Linda @Craftaholics Anonymous for featuring my wreath in her Fall Frenzy and helping make this my most viewed post! {Over 12,000 views and counting! Wow!}

DSC01661

From writing this, I’ve learned that my readers love FOOD and ROOM MAKEOVERS! Guess what? Me too! :o) If you haven’t read one of these posts – check ‘em out! ;o) Have you written a top 11 of 2011 post? Share your link in the comments below!!

Thanks so much for reading my blog this year. I read every comment and truly cherish all your thoughts and support! I look forward to all that is to come in 2012! And for the last time:

Happy New Year!


Photobucket
Linked to The Gunny Sack

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that wreath!! And how did I miss the Lego bathroom?!? That is AWESOME!!

Sarah said...

Great posts! Happy New Year!! :)

Unknown said...

Great list! Best wishes to you and your boys in the new year!

henning love said...

i have a HUGE love for burlap so that wreath speaks to my heart, it looks great! and i want those watermelon cupcakes, they look amazing

Crafty Mischief said...

I love your best of 2011, especially the burlap wreaths! I found you through The Gunny Sack's linky party. Thanks for sharing! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...