Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Lovin' Link Party!!

Hello Gallamore West and Shaped by Grace readers!!
It's me, Reannah, from Shaped by Grace throwing a party with my good friend Laurie from Gallamore West for
my favorite time of year!!

SUMMER!

Why is it my favorite time of year? Maybe it's because I'm a teacher and I get some time off of work for summer. Maybe it's because I know that it means I get to spend lots of quality time with my kids. Maybe it's because I can bring out the sun dresses, flip flops and beach gear! But whatever reason --

I LOVE SUMMER!!

So, when I wanted to throw a summer link party, I made sure to ask someone who loves summer as much as I do: my bloggy bestie {and real life friend} Laurie from Gallamore West!! We both love the sun and the fun that comes with summer! {It totally has NOTHING to do with the fact that BOTH our birthdays are in the summer either!} hee hee! 

So let's get right to the fun -- this link up is a PAR-TAY of all things summer!! Crafts, recipes, kids activities, what I wore, summer reads and ANY SUMMER POST YOU HAVE POSTED EVER! That's right -- since this is my first link party - I know you haven't linked up your project before, so it's new to me! And your project may be new to someone else so - link it up ladies!! Any post from the past, the present or the future - because we will be partying all summer long!!! 

Need some inspiration? Here are a few Summer Lovin' ideas from my friend Laurie and I!

From Gallamore West: 

How about a cute and crafty Summer Countdown?




Or a cheery sign to greet your summer day:




 Looking for a cool recipe to make? How about this 4th of July star cake?


Or, finally, a fun activity to kick off summer: take your kids Ding Dong Ditching!! 



Feeling ready for summer yet? Yay!! So are we!! I can't wait to see all the creativity that you link up!

Summer Lovin' Link Party rules. Grab a pen... some paper... Are you ready?

1. Add a link to this party up on your post. Either a text link or this super awesome button I just made tonight. :D


Shaped by Grace


That's it! Really!And since this is a new party, anything goes! Any summer post!!Woot! Woot!
And if you want to...
It would be really cool if you followed Shaped by Grace's blog or Facebook or Gallamore West's blog or Facebook. {wink) And even COOLER if you visited some other links, left a comment and found some new friends!! {double wink} And we just might do a happy dance on your Facebook page or blog if you share this party with your friends! {double wink AND knuckle bumps!} Woo hoo!

Throughout the summer Gallamore West and I will be featuring 
some of our favorites from the link up!

So let's get this party started!!








Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...