Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Food: Pumpkin Cheese Ball

Are you ready for fall yet? Have you been busy baking fall treats? Well, since it’s been 100 degrees here lately (no joke!) and turning on the oven is the LAST thing on my mind -- I have been all about no bake and cool food. So, enter the pumpkin cheese ball!

Yes – apparently I am turning everything in my house into pumpkins right now! I like to call it the “Cinderella Effect.”


Pumpkin cheese ball blog


This recipe {or craft?} is simple and looks great at parties! What a perfect little fall appetizer set with some crackers around it! Simply buy a cheese ball, carefully make pumpkin groove lines with a knife or spoon around the edges and add a thin celery stalk for the stem!

And you’re done! Easy as pumpkin pie!

I asked my kiddos: “Isn’t she cute?”
Kiddos: “How do you know it’s a girl?”
ME: “Um, you’re right buddy… I don’t.”

But I bet s/he’s yummy!

Happy Fall Ya’ll!

Pumpkin cheese ball blog2


Photobucket

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...