Tuesday, February 12, 2013

{What I Love} by Sharon from Shay Designs

I'm so excited to introduce Sharon to you today! I first met Sharon when she shared her beautiful jewelry with me. She owns Shay Designs Jewelry and coincidentally had a "Shaped by Grace" necklace that was, well, meant to be - for me! {I LOVE it and wear it all the time!}

So, without further ado, here is the lovely Sharon:



 I am a mom of three wonderful kids and blessed with a wonderful and supporting husband. I love spending time with my family in any way possible, but mostly we love to be on the water doing water sports. Being creative is a way of expression and relaxation for me. My greatest joy is seeing my creation of my stamped jewelry bring a smile to others... truly. Whenever possible I also love to use my passion for creativity to help fundraise for causes of others in need. I love all things Shabby Chic, pastels, and girly. My faith is my stronghold and force that drives me to live a purposeful life, the way I was created, to passionately create all things Cute!!
 
What is your favorite...

-Restaurant - Georges Greek Cafe

-Vacation Spot - Bass Lake in California

-Favorite thing about where you live - The weather!

-Book - Redeeming Love

-Love song - Through the Years by Kenny Rogers (it is the song for me and my hubby since we have been together since high school.

-Movie - Grease

-Food - Chocolate

-Color - Pink

-Color/pattern to craft with - pink & aqua

-favorite medium to craft with - metals

-accessory - stamped necklaces

-clothing item - comfy jeans

-Valentine’s Day treat - Chocolate, of course, but would also love a bouquet of light pink Peonies if they were in season.

-Valentine’s Day movie - Hmmmm, can't think of one in particular. Love the Notebook though!
3. What is the best date you’ve ever been on? - Dinner at the beach



4. Who is your current Blog Crush? No crushes yet :)
 

5. What is the all-time favorite post you’ve written and why? I am new to blogging and haven't written many posts yet, but my favorite would have to be the one I wrote on my friend and her connection with Project Hopeful... advocating for AIDS awareness.
 
 
6.  What are you looking forward to in 2013? Learning and growing in my business... Seeing what God has in store for me and my family in our walk with Him. 
 
 
 
Sharon

    Shay Designs Jewelry & Accessories
          shaydesigns.com

 
See - Isn't she sweet? Being a California girl as well, I agree with her that the weather is one of my favorite things about where we live too! I hope you check out her jewelry shop! She has tons of beautiful hand stamped jewelry available!! This necklace is one of my favorites. ;-)
Thanks again Sharon for sharing more about yourself and your shop!
For more "What I Love" guest posts, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...