Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top 10 Posts of 2013

 This time of year, I love reflecting on all the changes and growth we had in 2013 -- in life and on the blog. Thank you so much for following along and reading what I have to share. This space has been a creative outlet for me and, I hope, a springboard into some exciting changes in 2014!!

Here are the Top 10 Posts - thanks to YOU! - of 2013.


10. Spring Twig Wreath



9. Chalkboard Sign Makeover



8. DIY Washer Pendants



7. Personalized Valentine's Day Fortune Cookies {Insert your own message into a fortune cookie? Yes, you can!}



6. Garage Organization - sport's equipment {This one won the "Man Approved" Award!} ;o)



5. What I Wore - <>>What I Wore Collection



4. Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas



3. Mini-Man Cave {This one is my personal favorite, because my boys and their friends use it every day!}



2. Frozen Inspired Christmas Wreath



1. Medal Display {This one is another personal favorite - I hope to add another medal to this display in January!}



 Thanks again for reading and following along!! Did you write a 2013 post? Share it with me in the comments or on Facebook! {Links below!}

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Sharing here: The Foley Family Unedited
For more inspiration and conversation, follow me on: Facebook/Instagram/Twitter

1 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for linking up! I especially loved the mini man cave and thought that was a great idea! Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...